- Health & Wellness
- New! Flax-ability 500ml
New! Flax-ability 500ml
Potent arthritis & mobility supplement for your dog made from cold-pressed flaxseed oil and a blend of natural herbs, to support the health and strength of bones, joints, and muscles.
All dogs can benefit from extra support for their musculoskeletal system, but this holistic supplement is especially helpful for aging, arthritic, weak, stiff, or injured dogs.
Benefits of Flax-Ability arthritis supplement for your dog:
- Aids in joint mobility & strength
- Encourages healthy bones
- Rich in Omegas 3 & 6
- Reduces swelling and eases discomfort
- Reduces inflammation throughout the body
- Packed with essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals
- Supports healthy skin and coat
- Aids digestion & boosts immunity
- Cold-pressed Flax Seed Oil – Packed with Omega 3s to aid joint mobility and ease arthritis. Has anti-inflammatory properties, which can also ease the symptoms of arthritis, encourage a healthy skin and coat, improve the immune system, and much more.
- Ginger – A potent anti-inflammatory to ease inflammation in your dog’s joints and muscles, and promote bone density.
- Tumeric – Alleviates pain, swelling and promotes comfort. Containing curcumin which has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, wound healing, and anticancer activities.
- Horsetail – Contains Silica which is known for its bone-building and bone protecting qualities. Silica is needed for the formation of collagen in bone, cartilage, and connective tissue.
- Licorice – Another brilliant anti-inflammatory! Balances cortisol to relieve stress, improves respiration, and supports the immune system.
- Ashwagandha – Regulatates and boosts the immune system. Encourages calm and reduces anxiety.
- Devils Claw – May relieve pain in the muscles and from arthritis. Reduces inflammation and therefore reduces stiffness and improves mobility.
- Boswellia Frankincense – Yet another fantastic anti-inflammatory to aid in the reduction of swelling, pain, and aids in bone density.
Shake the bottle well and mix it into your dog’s food once a day.
Under 10kg: 5ml
10kg to 20kg: 10 ml
Over 20kg: Add 5ml per 10kg
Store in the refrigerator